Sunday, July 12, 2015

Press Start!

Now, I know I'm posting this, like, five minutes after my first post, but I figured coming into this with a battle plan is the best way to do it. We will be playing one game every month, and if by popular demand, we can play more of that game next month. This month, we will be revisiting Arkham Asylum, because that game is still being played to this day and we might as well keep the spirit of it around for a while. After all, Arkham Knight shouldn't be hogging the spotlight now, should it?

I will try to keep this a spoiler-proof blog, but that'll be really difficult to do if we do a walkthrough. I will refrain from telling key set pieces in the story, but if you don't want your feet wet before you dive into the deep end, then I suggest avoiding my posts about the games you still want to play through the latter half of any given month. The walkthroughs do contain spoilers, so avoid those. My other posts about the games are absolutely spoiler-free, such as if we were doing, let's say, "Arkham Asylum Invisible Predator Challenge Guide". With those kind of posts, it will be difficult to follow since I do not yet have a camera to record with, so you will have to follow my instructions to the best of your abilities.

As I was saying in the last post, your feedback really does help to improve the quality of these posts. I would love to hear how you feel about this, as long as it's not a rant or just saying "You suck!" without any constructive criticism involved. Please try to respond to me in clear, concise, and complete posts, because it is difficult for me to read some of the texting shorthand that's out there. Thank you for reading this all the way through, and I will see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment