Sunday, July 12, 2015

Loading Screen

Hello out there all you Blogger fellows, and today I just wanted to introduce myself and let you know what this blog will be all about. I am Stereotypical Gamer, as you can see above, and I will be doing gaming, hence the name. This page will also bring you big news about happenings in the gaming world. If you have any requests for a particular game I should play, just e-mail that to me at stereotypicalgamerfb@gmail.com. Now, because I lack the money to upgrade to a next-gen console, I cannot do PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, or Wii U games. What I can do for a while is PlayStation 3, 2, and 1 titles, as well as titles on the Game Boy, Game Boy Advance,  and Nintendo DS, devices (I was going to get a Vita, but it really wasn't worth it...). I can also do PC gaming if anybody's into that. It doesn't really matter what kind of game I play besides the console restrictions, just as long as it isn't insanely difficult (we're looking at you, Battletoads). If you would also like, send me feedback, because there is no way this page can improve if I don't hear your guys' opinions. I will try to post at least once every day, but there might be a reason I don't (like I died). Thank you, if you're still reading this, because that's motivational, and I will see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment