Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Sorry About My Absence

My computer has been in the shop for the last month, getting upgrades and such. I promise I will make it up to you guys (if you're actually there). I do realize Batman: Arkham Asylum was a crappy idea seeing as how Arkham Knight just came out, and everybody interested in the game has probably played through it all (like me!). Again, I will make it up to you guys. The only days I will not post will be Sundays, because I am a Christian and I honor the Sabbath. So, tell me your games that you want me to play, and I will do a walkthrough, maybe, but I will also tell you about my fun adventures. I am trying to get it to where I can post videos. If I do, I will also get a YouTube account up and running.

But, in the meantime, to make it up to you guys, send me game theories at stereotypicalgamerfb@gmail.com, or you ideas for Top 10s. Speaking of which, we will be doing an unusual Top 10 this month, your picks for Top 10 Punishments in Video Games for Killing a Chicken.
 
 
 

 
 So, send me your picks for that, a game theory THAT YOU HAVE MADE, and I will try to explain that as best as I can, and any comments that you have about Stereotypical Gamer. And no trolling! Its not fun!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment